by Columbia Coatings
on Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:40:00 AM
HOW TO USE YOUR REWARDS POINTS.
It seems that some of our customers are having a bit of trouble using their rewards points that have accumulated, so we wanted to release a blog on how to use them. First off, when you put a product in your cart it not only shows how much $ it would take to pay for the order, but it also shows how many points it would take to pay for that order as well. We know that this is a bit confusing but please make a note that when you see the rewards points total in the cart, that is not how many points you have but rather how many points you would need to cover the order.
As far as using the points that you do have......when you have your cart ready to go and you click "proceed to checkout", that will take you to the check out page where you will enter your address, shipping method, payment method, etc. This is where you will have the option to cash in your points toward your order. If you will refer to the screenshot you will see that the "Payment Method" box is a drop down menu where you can select credit, paypal, etc. You will see an option for "reward points", select this option and it will show you your available points with an "apply" button. Click the apply button and it will apply your points toward your order, then you can select credit or paypal to pay for the remaining balance, if there is a remaining balance. We hope this helps!
We also wanted to make sure you all knew all of the details of how the reward point system works. Here are the details....
The ALL NEW Columbia Coatings Rewards Program
you for inquiring about our new Rewards Program here at
ColumbiaCoatings.com! Below you will find answers to any questions you
may have, if you have questions that aren't answered here please feel
free to contact us at 931-388-7730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You earn 1 point per every dollar that you spend.
- Points are awarded per 1 whole dollar. Example: If you spend 14.99 you will be awarded 14 points.
- Points are awarded on SUBTOTAL ONLY! Shipping and tax amounts DO NOT qualify for points.
- Points carry a value of 0.020 cents on the dollar.
- 50 points = $1 cash value
- You must accumulate a total of 100 points before you can redeem them for goods/products.
- Points have an expiration life of 9 months (270 days).
- We will start emailing you two (2) weeks before your points expire to remind you to redeem them.
- You are able to keep up with your points by logging into your account at www.columbiacoatings.com.
- DOES NOT APPLY TO HEAVY EQUIPEMENT (ie. OVENS, BOOTHS)
This entry was posted in no categories.