This kit includes the following:
KOOL KOAT BOOTH
These affordable, industrial units are designed and manufactured right here in Columbia TN. Our open-faced booths are designed to maximize workspace while reducing the amount of floor space it takes up. Perfect for working with smaller parts like wheels, manifolds, valve covers, etc. This booth ships unassembled and can be installed in no time. Additional charge will apply to assemble.
Booth Key Features
- The internal dimensions of this booth are: 3' x 4' x 2' (W x H x D)
- The external dimensions of this booth are: 44" x 95" x 60" (W x H x D)
- 110v (runs on standard outlet)
- Built in LED light
- High quality, 2 stage filter
- Multi-position hanging rack
- Storage shelf beneath the booth
- Overspray collection tray
KOOL KOAT OVENS
Columbia Coatings manufactures a full line of American-made, industrial batch ovens used in both the powder coating and composite curing industries. Kool Koat ovens are economically efficient systems equipped to quickly reach and maintain even cure temperatures from front to back throughout your curing process.
Columbia Coatings uses premium materials and components throughout our ovens. Our systems are manufactured using G90 galvanized US steel, which is precisely cut and bent with our state-of-the-art Amada Laser and Brake Press. The electronic components used in our systems are UL listed / UL Compliant for reliability and security.
Oven Key Features
- The internal dimensions of this oven are: 2' x 3.75' x 2' (W x H x D)
- The external dimensions of this oven are: 48" x 81" x 43" (W x H x D)
- Premium G90 galvanized steel construction.
- 4” wall thickness with 2 layers of 1250°F high temperature 8# density fiber wool insulation staggered opposite the seam to ensure no heat loss.
- 220V single phase input. 30 Amp
- Reaches cure temperatures within 20-30 minutes and maintains consistent temperatures throughout oven space.
- High Heat Alarm over 515°F.
- All hardware, fasteners and manuals included with oven.
- This oven ships unassembled (additional charge will apply to ship assembled).