Hard, texturized, TGIC resin coating that cures to a slip resistant rough grit surface. Aids in the reduction of slip and fall accidents. Not like other powders as it cures to a smooth slip type coating with no sharp edges to give your parts that professional look. For use in areas where water may accumulate: steps, ladders, flashlights, railings, and industrial plant equipment. Designed to improve traction on metal surfaces.
Matched to HD's HOG Black motorcycle color.
- High-hiding characteristics
- Single stage coating (UV stable)
- Great exterior durability
- Non-Slip Texture finish
- Very Low Gloss (0-10%)
- Salt Spray: 1000 hours pass (ASTM B-117)
- Recommended Bake: 10 Minutes @ 375°F Metal Temperature