Koat 2.0 DPW
The Kool Koat series is the powder coating gun that continues to revolutionize
the powder coating industry. The Kool Koat 2.0 gives you industrial results! It comes with everything you need to start applying powder
coating from day one. Great for hobbyists and professionals alike! With the
Kool Koat 2.0 you have a fully adjustable 100 KV, the latest in Digital Pulse
Wave technology, as well as integrated air gauges for enhanced powder and air
flow control. This system incorporates our upgradable chassis.
this gun has over the other comparisons!
- Patented Scalable/Upgradable Chassis System.
- Because of the Chassis System you have many add ons that can enhance your powder coating experience from adding fluidization hoppers, vibration stands, air regulators, etc. to taking your unit from a table top unit all the way up to a box feed system.
- Add our new Vortex Cup for smaller jobs with easy color changes.
- Board designed for optimum output. In other words, our boards are engineered to work as 1 unit without additional add-ons, circuits or boards such a the wave technology our competitors try to make work with old technology boards.
- Does not need additional nozzles to apply multiple coats. Comes with a Wide-Mouth Multi-Coat Nozzle - Tested up to 15 Coats COLD and also coats GLASS.
- Newer Electrostatics for smoother flow and proper adhesion.
- Comes with a push connector outlet for optional accessories like our Kool Koat Powder Keg Fluidizing Hoppers.This is a standard for all Kool Koat systems, 2.0 and up.
- Because we developed these guns and have been coating for over 20 years, you have the best knowledge in the industry of how you want and need to powder coat. No more overpriced expensive Industrial Guns.
- No Worry 30 Day Money Back Guarantee plus you are added to our Powder Coating Gun Owners Club and save substantial amount of money on your powder coating and ceramic supplies from Columbia Coatings.
- Adjustable KV’s (0-100) with DPW technology. Digital Pulse Wave (DPW) fights "Faraday Cage Effect" by adding enhanced pulsation 200 times a minute
- 2 air outlets (1 regulated & 1 unregulated)
- Switchable Display from KV to AMPS
- Integrated gauge powder feed adjustment
- Secondary Air Feed adjustments for optional accessories like industrial hoppers, etc.
- Includes a standard 1" nozzle, wide mouth multi-coat nozzle, flat spray nozzle.
- Conical nozzle tips: 16mm, 20mm, 24mm, 32mm.
- Includes 1 lb and 2 lb standard hoppers
- Includes all hoses and cables
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 year warranty (does not include wearable parts)
- Optional: Extended Warranty (2 years)
- Optional: Vortex Cup Gun Attachment - Screw Top