Columbia Coatings manufactures a full line of American-made, industrial batch ovens used in both the powder coating and composite curing industries. Kool Koat ovens are economically efficient systems equipped to quickly reach and maintain even cure temperatures from front to back throughout your curing process. This oven ships unassembled and can be installed in no time.
Columbia Coatings uses premium materials and components throughout our ovens. Our systems are manufactured using G90 galvanized US steel, which is precisely cut and bent with our state-of-the-art Amada Laser and Brake Press. The electronic components used in our systems are UL listed / UL Compliant for reliability and security.
- Premium G90 galvanized steel construction.
- 4” wall thickness with 2 layers of 1250°F high temperature 8# density fiber wool insulation staggered opposite the seam to ensure no heat loss.
- 220V single phase input. 30 Amp
- Reaches cure temperatures within 20-30 minutes and maintains consistent temperatures throughout oven space.
- High Heat Alarm over 515°F.
- All hardware, fasteners and manuals included with oven.
- This oven ships unassembled.
- The inside dimensions of the oven are: 2' x 3.75' x 2' (W x H x D).