TLTD BLACK POLYPHEN� THERMAL DISPERSANT
� More evenly distributes heat over a coated surface.
� Aids in cooling heat-sensitive parts.
� Oil shedding material
� Enhances cooling through improved heat transfer to oil and other coolants.
� Highly resistant to thermal shock.
� Survives bending and flexing.
� Excellent for intake manifolds, brake components, oil pans, carburetors, radiators, etc.
� Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
� Resistant to most chemicals, including acids.
� Thin Film (typical at .001_); Black in color.
� Cosmetically appealing.
� Solvent-based, cleanup with Acetone or similar.
Rapidly disperses heat away from a coated component. More evenly distributes heat over a coated surface. Aids in cooling heat sensitive parts. Excellent for intake manifolds, brake components, oil pans etc. Very good chemical and corrosion resistance. Black in color. Cosmetically appealing. Requires baking. Cures at 300�F minimum. Must be oven baked.
- Clean metal using conventional cleaning methods, with acetone, lacquer thinner or other similar non-petroleum based solvent.
- When the surface is clean and dry, apply a thin even layer of coating using an airbrush, detail touch-up gun such as Columbia Coatings Ceramic Application Gun (CCAG2) or equivalent system that allows for application of a thin film build of approximately .001� to .0015.
- Avoid excessive build-up of material as this can lead to loss of adhesion. DO NOT APPLY A SECOND COAT AFTER THE COATING DRIES.
- The coating will air dry to the touch in a few minutes.
- Requires oven curing at 300�F for 1 hour.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov