KOOL KOAT OVENS
Columbia Coatings manufactures a full line of American-made industrial batch ovens used in both the powder coating, heat treating and composite curing industries. Kool Koat ovens are economically efficient systems equipped to quickly reach and maintain even cure temperatures from front to back throughout your curing process.
Our innovative designers created a unique system that is easily expandable on the length. As your business grows so can your oven. But we didn’t stop there. Our standard 4’, 6’, and even 7’ wide systems were created to be assembled at our facility and shipped completed to the customer on a flatbed truck. At any time this system can easily be moved within your facility or even to another facility.
The quality of our Kool Koat ovens surpasses the industry marketplace. Columbia Coatings uses premium materials and components throughout our ovens. Our systems are manufactured using 16 and 12 gauge G90 galvanized US Steel which are precisely cut and bent with our state-of-the-art Amada Laser and Brake Press. The electronic components throughout the systems are UL listed / UL Compliant for reliability and security in all of our systems.
Oven Key Features
- Premium G90 galvanized 16 gauge US Steel construction with addition 12 gauge on the frame.
- 4” wall thickness with 2 layers of 1250°F high temperature 8# density fiber wool insulation staggered opposite the seam to ensure no heat loss.
- Intelligent modular design enables on-site installation and customization where space is limited.
- Unique riveted nut and bolt construction on walls and roof that can be easily removed for maintenance or extension of system.
- Available in Natural or LP gas configuration with burners able to operate on both gases.
- 250,000 BTU/hr burner output.
- Runs on 110V-no special electrical services required.
- Reaches cure temperatures in minutes and maintains consistent temperatures throughout oven space.
- PID temperature regulation up to 500°F.
- Steel 12 gauge, flat floor for easy rack roll in and out.
- All hardware, fasteners and manuals included with oven.